Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of use, please do not access, register with or use ForiOrder.pk and must not subscribe to or use our services.
This document is a legally binding agreement between you as the user(s) of the Website, In these Terms, references to
- “you”, “your”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website
- “Vendor” shall mean supplier of products or product’s owners, individual manufacturers or companies, or store owner or sellers
- “Service Providers” mean independent third party service providers like Courier Companies or Delivery Services or sole business owners
- “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean ForiOrder.pk, its franchisor, affiliates and partners
www.ForiOrder.pk website (“Website”) is an Internet based online market place as e-commerce portal operated independently which is open for everybody to sell their products on our website.
Some of the products listed on our website are not owned by ForiOrder.pk, neither We are involved in the actual sale transaction between the buyers and sellers for them.
Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. ForiOrder.pk at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
You agree to
- ForiOrder.pk provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the “Service”)
- One such service enables users to purchase original merchandise such as clothing, mobiles and accessories from various brands. (collectively, “Products”)
- Upon placing an order, ForiOrder.pk or vendor itself shall ship the product to you and be entitled to its payment for the Services except the commission settled with ForiOrder.pk
About End Users
ForiOrder.pk wishes to ensure that its users are able to form legally binding contracts and further that minors do not purchase unsuitable products. Therefore you confirm that you are at least 18 years of age, or accessing this website under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. We reserves the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site or the registration of any person if Kaymu.pk believes that person is under the age of 18 years or is of unsound mind.
We grant you a non-transferable, revocable and non-exclusive license to use this website, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions described herein, for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold on the website. Any breach of these Terms and Conditions shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
Further, if you are registering as a business entity, you agree that you have the authority to bind that entity to these Terms and Conditions and that you and the business entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to the scope of activity undertaken.
User Account, Password, and Security Obligations
You agree to
- you will create a password and account designation upon completing the Website’s registration process that will be required to provide certain information
- you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account
- immediately notify ForiOrder.pk of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security using Contact Us page on our website
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session
- ForiOrder.PK cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with our TOS
- the WebSite is not available to persons whose registration has been suspended or withdrawn by ForiOrder.pk.
- no person or business entity may register as a User of the WebSite more than once, liability under these Terms and Conditions is to the specific individual, directly or indirectly related to the email address given by the users.
- to provide accurate and current information about yourself, and to promptly update such information if there are any changes.
- In your registration user ID or Store name, you will not include the word “ForiOrder”
ForiOrder.pk may (in its sole discretion and at any time), make any inquiries it considers necessary (whether directly or through a third party), and request that you provide it with further information or documentation, including without limitation to verify your identity and/or ownership of your financial instruments. Without limiting the foregoing, if you are a business entity or registered on behalf of a business entity such information or documentation may include your trade license, Charter Document, Articles of Association, Memorandum of Association, and any other incorporation documents, prove of your authority, to include any Authority Letter, Power of Attorney, Board Resolution, or/and documentation showing any person’s authority to act on your behalf. You agree to immediately provide any information and/or documentation to us upon such requests. You acknowledge and agree that if you do not provide the information requested, We without liability may limit, suspend or withdraw your access to the WebSite and/or your registration of the Site instantaneously.
We reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed / unverified accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time.
Our aim is to ensure accessibility to the website at all times, however, we reserve the right to terminate the website at any time and without notice. You accept that service interruption may occur in order to allow for website improvements, scheduled maintenance or due to outside factors beyond our control.
In order to post a comment, question, review, suggestion or submit any content to our website, you accept these Terms and Conditions. We do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submission, including your identity, regardless of whether a User Submission is posted or not, and you agree to allow (but not require) the use of your name or the name you submit to us in connection with your User Submissions.
In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments, questions, suggestions, or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You shall not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
The User agrees and undertakes not to
- reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website
- Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the Website is permitted provided that ForiOrder.pk’s name is clearly stated as the source and prior written permission of ForiOrder.PK is sought
- For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted
User Conduct and Rules
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload material that are proper and related to you. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside Pakistan; and
- violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
All purchases on the Site are a commitment by you to complete the purchase of the item on which you have purchased. If you are the buyer for any item and your purchase is accepted by the seller, you are obligated to complete the transaction with the seller.
By purchasing an item you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included by the seller in the item’s description on the Site (so long as those conditions of sale are not in violation of these Terms and conditions or are not in compliance with applicable laws).
In case of consumer goods generally available in retail stores, sellers on the Site may or may not specify the normal retail prices of items being sold. You are advised to independently verify the retail prices of such items if you so desire.
You agree not to test the Site with false purchases, nor to use a false name, other false personal information or use an unauthorized or known invalid credit card to purchase.
Please be aware that even if you do not give us your real name, your web browser transmits a unique address to us, which can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you.
Exactness Not Guaranteed
ForiOrder.pk hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user.
The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations or may vary in colors as compared to the image shown on product display in online catalog.
About Sellers and Sales Partners
User Warranty and Representation
The user (vendor or store owner or sellers) guarantees, warrants, and certifies that
- you are the owner of the content which you submit
- or otherwise authorized to use the content and that
- the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others
- to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by ForiOrder.pk
- our price for services may change anytime without intimation or discussion
As a registered User of the Site, you may list item(s) for sale on the Site. You may only offer for sale or sell item(s) on the Site in compliance with applicable laws and you must be legally able to offer for sale or sell such items under applicable laws.
- The price of an item is inclusive of all taxes.
- Listings may only include text descriptions, graphics and pictures that describe your item for sale.
- All listed items must be listed in an appropriate category on the Site.
- The listing description of the item must not be misleading and must describe the actual current condition of the item.
- If the item description does not match the actual current condition of the item, you agree to refund any amounts in relation to that item that you may have received from the buyer.
- You agree not to list a single item multiple times for sales. You acknowledge and agree that we have the right to delete such multiple listings of the same item.
- You are legally obligated to complete the sale with the buyer for every order received. You agree to contact the buyer and supply the item sold to the buyer in the conditions described in your offer.
- Without limiting any rights or remedies available under these Terms and conditions or at law, We may suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your registration of the Site if you do not comply with these Terms and Condition and/or are found to have engaged in false or fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Site.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge and agree that
- you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to ForiOrder.pk without obtaining authorization from ForiOrder.pk
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, respective brand owners in most cases and ForiOrder.pk in some cases, owns certain Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service
- However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the Website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same
Fees and Services
The Site is an online platform allowing for the sale and purchase of items between end-user sellers and buyers.
- Registration on the Site is free. We charge Pay-After-You-Earn Charges to all sellers when their item is successfully sold, and special fees for additional services agreed with the sellers.
- Before you list an item for sale through the website, we request you to review the Charges that you will be charged based on our Billing Policy. We may amend the Billing Policy and will communicate the change two weeks in advance.
- You must pay all fees due and payable to ForiOrder.pk (and any applicable taxes or charges) within 14 days of the date of the invoice with a valid payment method as set out in our Billing Policy.
- In case of non-payment of fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges by you to ForiOrder.pk , without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of ForiOrder.pk under these Terms and Conditions or at law, We without liability reserves the right to:
- issue you with a warning regarding the non-payment in question;
- temporarily or indefinitely suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your registration;
- reserves the right to take any necessary steps including appropriate legal action in case of non-payment for recovery of the outstanding fees and/or any applicable taxes and charges;
- deduct from your account;
- invoice you for a fixed late payment fee (as set out in our Billing Policy from time to time); or
- impose restrictions on the number of product listings that the User may post.
Sales Partner Agreement
The Sales Partner program is governed by terms and conditions stated hereunder which are subject to change at the full discretion of ForiOrder.pk (hereinafter referred to as the “website”, where the context so requires.
This Sales Partner Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered BETWEEN
ForiOrder.pk AND‘Sales Partner’ or individually referred to as “Party”, a sole proprietorship or a company registered under the laws of Pakistan and having its place of business in Pakistan or a partnership firm having established under the laws of Pakistan and having its place of business in Pakistan, agrees to all the rules, stipulations and requirements stated herein without exception.
(a) The Company is desirous of obtaining services, more particularly described hereunder; and
(b) The Sales Partner is willing to provide such services.
NOW THEREFORE THIS AGREEMENT witnesses as under:
Article 1: Services
The Party mutually agree that the Sales Partner shall
- provide services to the Website by promoting all products offered on ForiOrder.pk
- offer the products of other parties/companies with legal authorization
- earn a pre-settled commission against products sold on the Website for his referred parties/companies
- not claim any other ownership to the ForiOrder.pk website
Article 2: Duties of Sales Partner
Duties of Sales Partner entity are as under and Sales Partner agrees:
- Promotion and Selling: to promote and sell the products listed on the Website in a truthful and sincere manner and hold the website harmless and indemnify the website in respect of any damages resulting from any misrepresentations;
- Using Website: to use the prescribed ‘Universal Login’ method of placing orders on the Website as will have been communicated to the Sales Partner upon signing up; to perform the Services with due diligence, integrity, honesty and in a safe and competent manner, and responsibility in dealings with the website authorities, Consumers and other Sales Partners;
- Reporting: Sales Partner shall report directly to website authorities for any information required and immediately disclose any conflict of interest to the website, which arises in relation to the provision of the Services as a result of any present or future appointment, employment or other interest of the Sales Partner.
- Comply with Laws: to comply with all applicable laws and acquaint himself/herself and comply with any practices, rules or procedures put in place by the website; to act in, and use his/her best endeavors to promote and protect the interests of the website in accordance with our general policy;
- Follow Instructions: to comply with all provided instructions by us;
- Get Trained: to attend trainings and meetings at the website office as instructed from time to time;
- Intellectual Property Protection: to protect the website’s trademarks and trade-name by obtaining the written permission prior to the Sales Partner use in any advertising or literature other than published material;
- Advertisement: to perform advertisement on behalf of the website without obtaining any written permission;
- Restrictions: not to provide any services contained herein or any similar services to, competitors of the website, including any company involved in the same line of business as our website.
Article 3: Independent Contractor
The Sales Partners are independent entities. Nothing in this Agreement shall constitute a partnership, joint venture, agency or an employee-employer relationship between us. However, they would only be sales representatives of website.
Employees of the Company are not eligible to become Sales Partner or earn commissions or profit under the terms of this agreement.
Article 4: Duration and Termination
Sales Partner will begin to provide the Services on the date mentioned in the email sent officially by the website using an official ForiOrder.pk email address (“the Commencement Date”) and this Agreement will continue perpetually, until terminated in accordance with the provisions of this Article 4.
- Either Party may terminate this Agreement at any time after settlement.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of this Article 4, the website may terminate this Agreement immediately by a notice in writing and without any further liability to the Sales Partner;
- commits any material or continued or repeated breach of this Agreement, or is convicted of any criminal offense; or
- adversely prejudices or does or fails to do anything which in the reasonable opinion of the website is likely to prejudice adversely the interests or reputation of website;
- fails to comply with the rules, procedures and duties as specified in this Agreement.
Article 5: Tax
The Website shall make withholding tax deductions on the fee payable to the Sales Partner if required to do so under any federal or provincial law at the rate specified therein.
In the event that any taxes, levy, cess or fee are payable on the services to be provided by the Sales Partner to the Website under any federal or provincial laws, the Sales Partner shall bear the burden of such taxes.
Article 6: Duty of Confidentiality
Sales Partner agrees to keep confidential all information relating to business and trade secrets and operational matters of confidential nature which are specified as such in writing or orally or by their nature identifiable as such and agrees that he/she will not directly or indirectly use or disclose such information or permit it to be disclosed either directly or indirectly to or by any third party unless required by law or authorized by us.
This duty of confidentiality shall also extend to internal business matters and/or business and trade secrets of Group Companies and to customers and contract partners of the website, Group Companies or companies with which the website is otherwise associated financially or organizationally.
Sales Partner agrees to not share his/her User ID and password with anyone.
This Article shall continue to apply after the termination of this Agreement (whether terminated lawfully or not) without limit of time.
Limits of Using the WebSite ForiOrder.pk
While using the Site, you will not:
- post Information or content or list items in an inappropriate category or areas on our WebSite;
- post items you do not have a right to link to or include;
- post Information that is (in our sole discretion) false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, libelous, defamatory, slanderous, unlawfully threatening or would be reasonably considered to constitute harassment;
- post comments, questions or answers that are not factual in nature including without limitation make any racist comments, use profanity, abuse another user, disrespect another’s culture or make any other derogatory or inappropriate comments;
- post counterfeit or stolen items;
- post Information or items which infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights, other proprietary rights or right to privacy;
- post obscene Information or content, including but not limited to pornography or any representation which may (in our sole discretion) be considered indecent;
- post Information or content which may (in our sole discretion) constitute offensive or critical political content or content that is contrary to the public interest;
- post any Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way;
- post any Information or content or list items which (in our sole discretion) may not be considered to be in compliance with general law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions;
- post Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) threaten national security or is against the national ideology;
- post Information or content or list items which may (in our sole discretion) constitute or be considered to promote gambling;
- use “keyword spamming” in listing items for sale (when you place brand names or other inappropriate keywords in a tittle or description for the purpose of gaining attention or diverting Users to a listing);
- fail to deliver payment for items purchased by you, unless the seller has materially changed the item’s description or related matters after you purchased it, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot authenticate the seller’s identity;
- fail to deliver items purchased from you, unless the buyer fails to meet the posted terms, or you cannot authenticate the buyer’s identity;
- take any action that may undermine the WebSite’s feedback and ratings systems (including but not limited to the display, import or export of feedback information off the Site or use of such information for purposes unrelated to ForiOrder.pk );
- transfer your Site account (including feedback) and username to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming technologies that may harm the Site, or the interests or property of the Site’s users;
- create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site;
- attempt to take over another user’s account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the Site or user accounts and related features;
- export or re-export any Site tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions;
- copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Site or otherwise infringe the Site’s copyright material and/or trademarks in any way;
- violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies;
- abuse our Shipping Policy, Listing Policy, or any other policies or Terms and conditions posted on the Site from time to time;
- directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade in, attempt to trade in, or include descriptions or links to any of the following items:
- securities, including shares, bonds, debentures, or any other financial instruments or assets of any description;
- living or dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including rugs, skins, specimens of animals, antlers, horns, hair, feathers, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, nests, other animal products of any description the sale and purchase of which is prevented or restricted in any manner by applicable laws;
- weapons of any description;
- liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances;
- defamed religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. of any description or any other such item which is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person;
- antiquities and art treasures as defined in applicable laws pertaining to antiquities and national treasures;
- used cellular phone SIM Cards, except if the transaction is in accordance with the local operators’ rules pertaining to transfer of ownership of the same;
- items that requires a license under the law for its ownership and usage;
- items that to your knowledge are defective, fake, damaged, false or misleading or that may through normal use harm another Site user’s interest or health;
- non-transferable vouchers;
You undertake, represent and warrant that:
- you are 18 years of age or are accessing the Site under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian;
- As a condition of your access to and use of the Site, you agree that you will comply with all applicable laws and regulations of Pakistan if you are a corporate representative, you have authority to bind the corporate entity;
- Under the Telecom Act 1996 (section 29), no terminal equipment can be directly or indirectly connected with PSTN unless it has been type approved by PTA.Type approval granted by PTA (Pakistan Telecommunication Authority) signifies that particular telecommunication equipment is approved for general sale and is suitable to connect with a specific public telecommunication network;
- you are the sole and exclusive legal and beneficial owner of all items of any description that you wish to offer for sale on the Site and you have complete right, title and authority to deal in and offer for sale such items;
- you will inform us of any postings, items or transactions which appear to be in violation of these Terms and conditions;
- you shall comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations regarding and relating to your use of the Site;
- information you provide on the Site in respect of items you wish to sell shall be as accurate as reasonably possible;
- you will not disclose or publicize any personal information about users or otherwise access or use information about other users in a manner which (in our sole discretion) may constitute a breach of privacy and/or applicable laws.
Relationship and Notice
None of the provisions of these Terms and conditions shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and ForiOrder.pk and you shall have no authority to bind us in any manner whatsoever.
Any notices to you from us shall be given by notices posted on the Site or by email on the email address you provide to us during the registration process and shall be deemed to be received by you immediately after any such email is sent.
You agree that we may communicate with you by promotional and direct email, SMS, push notifications or by posting notices on the Site.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
You will abide by any instructions you may receive by us concerning electronic communications; in the absence of such instructions, no acknowledgment would be required for its receipt or for it to be binding.
If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such promotional emails by clicking on the link in the email or from your account settings, but please note that some communication is necessary to complete a purchase/sell of an order and that this communication cannot be opt out if you are purchasing or selling.
Links To Third Party Sites
The Website may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”).
The Linked Sites are not under the control of ForiOrder.pk or the Website and ForiOrder.pk is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
ForiOrder.pk is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Linked Site.
ForiOrder.pk is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ForiOrder.pk or the Website of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof.
The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
Disclaimer Of Warranties/Limitation Of Liability
ForiOrder.pk has endeavoured to ensure that all the information on the Website is correct, but ForiOrder.pk neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, product or Service.
In no event shall ForiOrder.pk be liable or responsible for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- the use or inability to use the Services;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data;
- any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or Service;
- for the delay or inability to use the Website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide Services;
- for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise
- for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond our control
- The user understands and agrees that any material and/or data viewed or downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ForiOrder.pk and our group websites from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by ForiOrder.pk that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach or non-performance of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these Terms.
Prices for products are described on our Website and are incorporated into these Terms by reference.
All prices are in PKR Rupees. Prices, products and Services may change at ForiOrder.pk’s discretion without prior notice.
Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon ForiOrder.pk’s shipment to the shipping carrier / courier service.
ForiOrder.pk may suspend or terminate your use of the Website or any Service if it believes, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have breached any of the Terms;
If you or ForiOrder.PK terminates your use of the Website or any Service, ForiOrder.pk may delete any content or other materials relating to your use of the Service and ForiOrder.pk will have no liability to you or any third party for doing so;
You shall be liable to pay for any Service or product that you have already ordered till the time of Termination by either party whatsoever. Further, you shall be entitled to your royalty payments as per the User License Agreement that has or is legally deemed accrued to you.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of Pakistan without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Lahore.
The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of the Terms or the right to use the Website by you contained herein or any other section or pages of the Website or any Linked Sites in any manner whatsoever.
Interpretation Of Number And Genders
The Terms herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine and feminine.
The words “include”, “includes” and “including” shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase “without limitation”. Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms “herein”, “hereof”, “hereto”, “hereunder” and words of similar import refer to the Terms as a whole.
If any provision of the Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of these Terms shall continue to be in full force and effect.
As per these Terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. ForiOrder.pk make sure to the extent that these contents are correct but not responsible to review the contents in anyway before they appear on the Website.
ForiOrder.pk does not responsible to verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any user or any content generally posted or uploaded on to the Website.
Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc.
If you come across any abuse or violation of these Terms, please report to us using Contact form.
What we do about mispricing
Despite our best efforts, a small number of the many hundreds of items in our catalog could be mispriced. However, we verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures.
If an item’s correct price is lower than our stated price, we charge the lower amount and send you the item. If a product’s correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel your order and notify you of that cancellation.
Platform for Communication
The Site is only a platform for communication whereby users may meet and interact with one another for the purpose of the sale and purchase of items. We does not buy or sell items. ForiOrder.pk is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between two users of the Site and cannot guarantee that a buyer or seller will complete a transaction or accept the return of an item or provide any refund for the same.
We might access and use the communications between buyers and sellers.
We might use browsing, transaction history data to customize offers and communications.
You will not hold us responsible for other users’ content, actions, or inactions, or items or Information they list or post.
In particular, ForiOrder.pk:
- is not responsible for any nonperformance or breach of any contract entered into between users;
- is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance, losses, damages or delays as a result of items which are unavailable;
- has no control over and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of users’ content or listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, or the ability of buyers to pay for items;
- does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any items on the Site;
- does not make any representation or warranty as to the attributes (including but not limited to legal title, creditworthiness, or identity) of any of its users.
- accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
Users shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, and insurance as between each other and We holds no responsibility in respect of such arrangements.
Terms For Promotions/Contests/Offers/Campaigns
Special Offers/ Contest Wins / Sale Promotions
Winners of specific contests can use their coupons in the sale. Multiple coupons may not be redeemed against a single order. Sale discounts apply to selected items only;
Promotional offers and discounts may be combined only at the discretion of ForiOrder.pk;
All offers are non-transferable and have no cash value;
ForiOrder.PK reserves the right to extend or terminate the offers/sale, without further information at any point of time;
In case of any query pertaining to use of coupon and/or credit note or regarding the sale/offers, please contact us via Contact form on our website
General Terms for Offers and Promotions
Discounts will be applied to the total merchandise value including applicable taxes;
Issuance or redemption of a voucher or coupon will apply to the total value of the qualifying order once all promotional discounts have been applied;
Only one credit note/gift coupon/coupon can be used per order unless otherwise stated;
Discount coupons – Discount coupons may from time to time be offered to account holders; such coupons may only be applied to purchases made through the account to which the discount coupon was offered and registered. If you need a refund, this will be made in the same way as the original payment method (such as onto a gift voucher, debit/credit card account, a combination of the two and in case of COD, a cheque/online bank transfers);
Promotional discount coupons – We may from time to time offer promotional discount coupons which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website;
ForiOrder.pk shall introduce various offers, schemes or contest at different times. The terms and conditions for such Contest shall be separately available on the Site;
ForiOrder.pk reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes it introduces in market from time to time. ForiOrder.pk, at its discretion, can withdraw a particular scheme from the website or market;
While participating in any ForiOrder.PK contest you hereby agree to release and hold ForiOrder.pk (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees, or arising out of or related to your participation in the said Contest
In case of any query pertaining to use of coupon and/or credit note or regarding the schemes, please contact us via Contact form on our website
All content included on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property and copyright work of either ForiOrder.pk, its users, its content suppliers or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of ForiOrder.pk, is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws and may not be used downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited.
ForiOrder.pk is not responsible for copyright infringement.
“ForiOrder.pk ” and related logos, and other words and logos are either unregistered trademarks or registered trademarks of ForiOrder.pk and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service. All other trademarks not owned by us that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us. ForiOrder.pk is not responsible for any intellectual property infringement.
It is the customer’s responsibility to login earlier if they want to avail better products or styles because ForiOrder.pk sales are “first come, first served”.
The merchandise is not restocked once sold out.
No information regarding the presence of any Product in our stock will be guaranteed and we will alert you only when an item is sold out.
The terms and conditions for such Contest shall be separately available on the Site.
In the event of any conflict between these T&C and the terms and conditions pertaining to any Contest, such terms and conditions shall prevail.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Notice of Change: ForiOrder.pk reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time without any prior notification. Changes will be effective when posted on the website with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions of use regularly for updates. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.